8 de octubre de 2012

Cupcake box

Hi!
I am fascinated by all the cute wonders that can be done with the cricut!!  This little box with a card note included, seems to me a super nice touch for any occasion. 
I made the box by my own, and then,  used straight fom the nest cartridge to cut the cupcake.  The card stock is ally´s wonderland from SEI.
Try your own designs, and have fun!!
Have a nice daaaaay!!

Hola!

Estoy fascinada por todas las maravillas que se pueden hacer con la Cricut!  Esta cajita con una tarjetita incluida me parece un detalle súper bonito para cualquier ocasión.
La cajita la hice a mano, y corté el panquecito con mi cricut (el cartucho es Straight from the nest). La cartulina es de SEI colección ally´s wonderland.


Qué les parece? Intenten hacer la suya y diviértanse!  


Que tengan bonito dia!















0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...