17 de junio de 2013

Happy Sunny Days!



Hello!!!

I just adored this card!!  So cheerful and colorful!
I had this Hero Arts bike stamp since long time ago that I loved, but I couldn't find how to use it, until one day I just sat down determined to do something pretty with it...  and ideas began to flow!
I used this BoBunny card stock (Sun Kissed stripe) so colorful, and everyday enchantment from Stampin Up. I drew by hand those balloons and cut them with scissors (not punches), added glossy accents; I painted that cute basket with copics and also put some glossy accents and adhered it with foam squares. I stamped the wheels on white card stock, gave them some color and put foam squares in the back to highlight them as well.
For the clouds I used a Stampin Up embossing folder and inked the with blue ink, using a Tom Holtz tool: inkssentials.
Hope you like it as much I do.

Hoooola!

Simplemente adoré esta tarjeta!  Tan alegre y colorida!
Tenía este sellito de bicicleta de Hero Arts desde hace mucho tiempo...  me encantaba, pero no encontraba cómo usarla, hasta que un día me senté a darle color a la bicicleta y empezó a fluir todo.
Utilicé papel decorado de BoBunny  (Sun kissed stripe) y uno de Stampin up (everyday enchantment). Los globos los dibujé a mano y los recorté con tijeras (no ponchadoras), y la canastita la pinté con copics, la adherí con fomi y luego le puse glossy accents. Las llantitas las estampé en papel blanco y les puse cuadritos de fomi en la parte de atrás para resaltarlas también. 
Para las nubes utilicé un embossing folder de stampin up, y las entinté de azul usando un colchoncito para difuminar tinta (inkssentials de Tim Holtz).
Espero que te guste tanto como a mí.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...