5 de julio de 2013

Love you card and envelope (video)



Scroll down to read the english version (green text).
Hola a todas!
Hoy les quiero compartir esta tarjetita coqueta que hice hace algún tiempecito. Me divertí mucho haciéndola,  espero que te guste y visites mi canal de youtube para ver el video versión español que preparé para tí. 
Esta vez incluí varias técnicas para realizar esta tarjeta, como paper piercingperforado de papel, entintado en las orillas y un pequeño toque de estampado.

=) que tengas bonito día!
B
VIDEO VERSION ESPAñOL


Hi everyone!!
Today I want to share with you this card . I had too much fun doing it!  So, I hope you like it, and visit my youtube channel to watch the video tutorial  (english version) that I prepared for you.
This time I included serveral techniques to create this card : I used paper piercing, paper piecing, paper punching, stamping and applied a little bit of ink all around the edges.
Have a nice weekend!
B
VIDEO ENGLISH VERSION


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...